Air Leakage Tester
Air leakage tester positive pressure, ALTE-15, is used to check if a connector or a component is ‘Leaky’ (water proof) using an appropriate test fixture / Test board / Test rig. Leakage tester with positive pressure.
This tester can test if the component is correct. Leakage is tested using air pressure. Air is applied at a certain pressure to the component under test for a certain time using timer. If component is Leaky, air pressure drops and is detected by a pressure gauge.
- Adjustable Threshold air pressure limit.
- Adjustable time to apply pressure.
- Adjustable Input pressure.
- Pass and Fail indication.
- Pass and Fail and process under test indication.
- Facility to start air flow, on mounting component on test rig.
- Operates on 230V AC.
- Inbuilt FRL unit