OK Stamping Unit
It is an accessory to Futura equipments. It marks OK stamp on a component or a label. It confirms that the component / harness is tested. Important part of the unit is ink which is black in colour and is specially developed. It is waterproof fast drying ink. Stamp is standard stamp. Stamp is attached to a marking device which works on 230V AC. It produces appropriate force. If correctly mounted, this will print OK or any other letter, on the component or harness.
- Horizontal, works on 230V AC.
- Horizontal stroke is @20mm, with medium force.
- Application: Marking on coupler.
- Ink: Black permanent, curing time @ 5 minutes, depending on temperature.
- Connected to: Any relay output of tester.
- It marks OK or any two letters on the coupler.
Features of OK Stamping Unit
• It is an Electro Mechanical Stamping Unit.
• Its works on 230V AC.
• It is a Solenoid based application and it contains .
• It only needs a ON/OFF inputs to operate.
• It can be connected any Futura Tester.
• It prints OK mark on the coupler.
Position to be precise to prevent damaging the stamp.
230V AC appear on contact wires. To take care from shock.