The Cable Harness Tester, tests a harness under test by checking each point with each other point, compares the net-list with the stored net list and displays the result. If the net lists match then displays “PASS” else displays the faults and the associated number. Faults searched for and analysed and displayed are open point, open group, short group, location interchange and extra point. Net-list is stored by learning a good harness or from PC through serial. It also has a analyse function for continuity checking, board checking, displaying pass count, changing cable number and displaying the learnt data. Downloads:
* Supply Voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz. 10%.
* Power consumption: Maximum 10 Watts.
* Fuse: 750 mA, normal.
* Test voltage: 5 V DC.
* Test current: In mill Amperes.
User Inputs: Keyboard input
* Dome type, dust proof keys with good tactile feedback.
* Number of operations: One million.
* Number of keys: 6 nos.
User Output: Display Output:
* Display used: 16 character LCD display with backlit.
* Buzzer, audio output on pass, with tone and volume control.
* Potential free Relay output up to 230V AC, 5A load.
* Piezo Buzzer, for continuity.
* Printer: Centronics parallel port for printers. Can print learnt data and label
* PC: Standard RS232 serial at 2400 baud, no parity, 8 bit data, 1 start, 2
stop bits through a PC.
* Working temperature: 0 – 50 C.
* Dimensions: 388 mm 260 mm 222 mm 2mm.
* Weight: Approximately 7.5 Kgs.
* Rust and scratch proof: Powder coated.