Print on-line labels without a PC on shop-floor. Online label indicates that printing a label on some event or trigger. This is becoming mandatory as it adds to traceability of a manufactured component especially in automotive industry. LDSP can print variable data such as serial number date and time of receiving a trigger. A trigger can be a physical trigger in form of a contact or text received on serial port or even both.
Many facilities are available for various processes. Different models are available to suit different processes and customers.
Intermittent faults are difficult to locate in any cable. These are found mostly in crimped flat cables and can be located only after failure in the field. INT_CT121_32 tester tests a cable for correct continuity and then for intermittent faults. Any asynchronous occurrence of intermittent fault is captured and indicated. Testing can be
continued or can be aborted.
Box Label Printing
- Intermittent checking option along with continuity
- Fast testing.
- Locating precise intermittent faults.
- Available in two models for 32 way and 64 way cables.
- State of the art, reliable technology.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Relay output on passing a harness to drive marker or
- Printed and video manual helps easy installation.
- High speed operation, fast and reliable testing.
- Durable and reliable tester.
- Adaptable to any board for Futura testers.