Intermittent faults are difficult to locate in any cable. These are found mostly in crimped flat cables and can be located only after failure in the field. INT_CT121_32 tester tests a cable for correct continuity and then for intermittent faults. Any asynchronous occurrence of intermittent fault is captured and indicated. Testing can be
continued or can be aborted.
- Intermittent checking option along with continuity
- Fast testing.
- Locating precise intermittent faults.
- Available in two models for 32 way and 64 way cables.
- State of the art, reliable technology.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Relay output on passing a harness to drive marker or
- Printed and video manual helps easy installation.
- High speed operation, fast and reliable testing.
- Durable and reliable tester.
- Adaptable to any board for Futura testers.