HTPC is a harness tester with computing and networking power of ‘PC with widows’. A Continuity and diode Tester, it utilizes computing power of a PC. HTPC comprises of Futura’s intelligent testing module, robust computational hardware and software.
- Display of stored images for easy and precise error display
- Multistage testing
- Test Log of each test including fault type
- High Density Monitor as display, convenient to use
- Easy import and export of programs from tester to tester
- Sample mode for day to day calibration
- Easy migration of boards used with FACT
- User authentication ensures access to tester’s functions
- Stores unlimited different types of harnesses.
- Easy diagnosis using self-test.
- For critical harnesses, like ‘airbag’, relay output for operating cutter module.
- Precise error reporting
- State of the art, reliable technology.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Relay output on passing a harness to drive marker or pneumatics.
- High speed operation, fast and reliable testing.
- Ease of fault location
- Deskilled testing operation
- Durable and reliable tester.
- Adaptable to any board for Futura testers.